Art travel and tour agency Curagenda announces its latest Art Stay Package in Berlin, which will coincide with the 9th Berlin Biennale for Contemporary Art. Founded by Helen Homan Wu, Curagenda provides art enthusiasts with an exclusive and enriching cultural experience. Designed to coincide with major international arts events, the destinations and events featured in the travel packages have been handpicked by Curagenda and their industry-based Circle of Friends. Current art travel destinations with Curagenda include New York, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Paris, California, Venice, Havana and Berlin.
The 2016 Berlin Biennale is curated by New York collective DIS and will take place in multiple venues around the city from June to September this year. The Biennale features a selection of artworks and events by internationally renowned and emerging artists that have been presented and shaped by the concepts of well-known curators. The major themes for the 2016 Biennale include advertising, digital technology and the internet.
The itinerary for this Art Stay Package has been carefully designed to introduce visitors to Berlin’s innovative arts scene and to showcase an eclectic selection of the city’s hidden artistic, cultural and culinary gems. Visitors will be granted exclusive access to the Biennale venues, artists and curators through a series of tours and special events run by expert Berlin-based industry insiders.
The Berlin Art Stay Package includes:
– Guided tour of the 9th Berlin Biennale for Contemporary Art (all exhibition venues)
– Meet the Biennale Artists: introductions to artists and one studio visit
– Visiting prominent galleries with editors from Berlin Art Link
– Cocktails and river cruise on the Blue-Star sightseeing boat
– Guided visits to three prominent private art collections
– Curator-led tours to Berlin’s top residencies and co-working spaces
– Berlin nightlife selections and cocktail events
– Guided themed walks through Berlin
– Lunch and dinner arrangements in creative and award-winning restaurants
– Unique spa recommendations
– Private driver
And much more!
For more information about Curagenda’s 9th Berlin Biennale Art Stay Package, visit their website.