The latest edition of the lauded international, quinquennial art exhibition documenta will open its doors for the second time this year, this time in its customary home in Kassel, Germany. In April, the exhibition started in Athens, where the curatorial team had been living and preparing the event for the last two years. With a new two-city format and a pedagogical framework stemming from the exhibition’s title, ‘Learning from Athens’, documenta 14 has produced a generous amount of new works dealing with urgent political questions. Berlin Art Link visited the preview in Kassel this week and took some photos from the exhibition, which will open to the public on June 10th.
- European Media Art Festival 34: Call for Entries
- THE WEEK Dec. 1–31, 2020
- Contexts of Trust: An Interview with Sickness Affinity Group
- KLEINERVONWIESE Presents Works By and Surrounding Artist Michael Buthe in New Exhibition ‘Paradise’
- THE WEEK Nov. 23–29, 2020
- Art Beyond Labels: An Interview with Manuel Solano
- Open Call for XR_Unites 2021
- Corona Chronicles: An Interview with Bahar Kaygusuz and Eva Vuillemin
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.