Interview by Nora Kovacs in Berlin // Jun. 25, 2015
In a world where women are constantly having to defend their position in the work place, curator and writer Tina Sauerländer provides a space in which women creatives can meet, discuss, collaborate, trust,…[read on]
- European Media Art Festival 34: Call for Entries
- THE WEEK Dec. 1–31, 2020
- Contexts of Trust: An Interview with Sickness Affinity Group
- KLEINERVONWIESE Presents Works By and Surrounding Artist Michael Buthe in New Exhibition ‘Paradise’
- THE WEEK Nov. 23–29, 2020
- Art Beyond Labels: An Interview with Manuel Solano
- Open Call for XR_Unites 2021
- Corona Chronicles: An Interview with Bahar Kaygusuz and Eva Vuillemin
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.