Blog entry by Graham Haught in Berlin; Wednesday, Apr. 2, 2014.On Friday, March 21, I was in Berghain/ Panorama Bar and had to use the restroom. As I was using a stall, a man wearing a leather gladiator skirt and sunglasses — he appeared to have recently emerged from The Matrix…
Blog post by Graham Haught – in Berlin; Mon, Feb. 03, 2014.
- Combatting Institutional Ableism in Germany: An Interview with Berlinklusion
- Fear of Missing Out: ‘HARDCORE FREEDOM’ at Copenhagen Contemporary
- Virtual Viewing: Art to See Online Now
- Hanna Frenzel
- European Media Art Festival 34: Call for Entries
- THE WEEK Dec. 1–31, 2020
- Contexts of Trust: An Interview with Sickness Affinity Group
- KLEINERVONWIESE Presents Works By and Surrounding Artist Michael Buthe in New Exhibition ‘Paradise’
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.