German performance artist and choreographer Anne Imhof has been hailed over the last few years for her nightmarish durational performances, from ‘Angst’ at Hamburger Bahnhof to her piece ‘Faust,’ which was shown at the Venice Biennale. ‘Angst’ came as the result of Imhof’s 2015 Preis der Nationalgalerie win, while ‘Faust’ garnered the artist the Venice Biennale’s most lauded achievement, the Golden Lion award.
- Virtual Viewing: Art to See Online Now
- Storytelling in Isolation: MOMENTUM’s Online Exhibition ‘COVIDecameron’
- Alchemical Observation: An Interview with Jan Eric Wold Skevik
- THE WEEK May 25-31, 2020
- Agro-Ecology, Collectivity and the Post-Pastoral: An Interview with Fernando García-Dory
- Online Group Exhibition ‘Nebulous’ Explores Hazy Boundaries of the Body
- On Porn and Other Healing Art Forms: An Interview with Rachel Mason
- Open Call for Spider Festival 2020 in Ljubljana
is a digital magazine focused on contemporary art and culture around the world from a Berlin perspective. Through the publication of studio visits, feature-length articles, exhibition reviews and interviews, we aim to facilitate an ongoing conversation between creative professionals, art enthusiasts, and journalists. The website also serve as a guide to Berlin’s art scene through weekly event postings, gallery guides, open calls for residencies and more. Berlin Art Link is published by MONA.