Exhibition video of ‘Alliga’ at SFER IK in Tulum, Mexico, which features work by artists Cecilia Bengolea, Aki Inomata and Sissel Tolaas and is curated by Claudia Paetzold.
- Berlin Art Week 2020 Announces Physical (and Digital) Program for 9th Edition
- Biopolitics and Coloniality in the Pandemic: An Interview with Luiza Prado de O. Martins
- Screenings and Artist Talk: Christa Joo Hyun D’Angelo’s ‘Past, Present, Tense’
- Foundwork Artist Prize 2020: Seeking Contemporary Artists
- Against Extractivism: An Interview with Fannie Sosa
- Colonial Histories and Cultural Heritage: Barbara Marcel at Berlinische Galerie’s IBB Video Space
- Political Art for an Uneasy Time: ‘John Heartfield – Photography plus Dynamite’ at Akademie der Künste
- THE WEEK Aug. 03–23, 2020
is a digital magazine focused on contemporary art and culture around the world from a Berlin perspective. Through the publication of studio visits, feature-length articles, exhibition reviews and interviews, we aim to facilitate an ongoing conversation between creative professionals, art enthusiasts, and journalists. The website also serve as a guide to Berlin’s art scene through weekly event postings, gallery guides, open calls for residencies and more. Berlin Art Link is published by MONA.