‘Mom’s Balls’ is an intergenerational dialogue between artist Egill Sæbjörnsson, his mother Ágústa Oddsdóttir, and his grandmother, the late Elín Jónsdóttir. The exhibition was curated by Sæbjörnsson, together with writer, curator and the co-founder of Modern Painters magazine, Karen Wright.
- DICE Conference + Festival: Spotlights on Juliana Huxtable and Crystallmess
- Decolonizing Art: Does Toronto’s Inaugural Biennial Live Up to Its Promises?
- What It Means to Be Human in ‘Ground Zero’
- THE WEEK Nov. 11–17, 2019
- Decolonized Future: An Interview with Larry Achiampong
- Critical Urgency in ‘De-Heimatize It’!
- Housing the Human Unveils Prototypes at Radialsystem
- THE WEEK Nov. 04–10, 2019
is a contemporary arts platform, facilitating an on-going conversation between creative professionals, art enthusiasts, and journalists across the globe. We are a two-part organization: BerlinArtLink.com, an internationally regarded online magazine that presents artists studio visits, articles, and interviews; and Berlin Art Link Productions, which realizes art events, projects, and media content through connecting individuals and organizations with our network and resources.