‘JR – Adrian Piper – Ray Johnson,’ brought together three artists from different generations, with different roots and strategies, who share a common focus: an appeal to the viewer to become actively involved in the artwork, allowing it to fulfill its true purpose: only this “pact” between artist and audience brings the often ephemeral artwork to its intended completion.
- THE WEEK Feb. 17-23, 2020
- me Collectors Room Celebrates 10th Anniversary with Special Exhibition
- Open Call for Dlectricity 2020 Festival of Art and Light in Detroit
- Henrik Potter’s ‘Souls’ at PSM Gallery
- Inaugural Henie Onstad Triennial for Photography and New Media Opens This Month
- Environmental Devastation and Colonial Trauma: ‘Presence in the Absence’ at Alexander Levy
- Open Call for Art Inside Out Residency in Sweden
- Berlinale 2020 Forum Expanded Hit List
is a digital magazine focused on contemporary art and culture around the world from a Berlin perspective. Through the publication of studio visits, feature-length articles, exhibition reviews and interviews, we aim to facilitate an ongoing conversation between creative professionals, art enthusiasts, and journalists. The website also serve as a guide to Berlin’s art scene through weekly event postings, gallery guides, open calls for residencies and more. Berlin Art Link is published by MONA.