‘JR – Adrian Piper – Ray Johnson,’ brought together three artists from different generations, with different roots and strategies, who share a common focus: an appeal to the viewer to become actively involved in the artwork, allowing it to fulfill its true purpose: only this “pact” between artist and audience brings the often ephemeral artwork to its intended completion.
- Open Call for POOL 20 International TanzFilmFestival Berlin
- Under Earth Trilogy: An Interview with Ingrid Torvund & Jonas K. Mailand
- A Psychedelic Journey with Yael Bartana
- THE WEEK June 01-07, 2020
- Towards a Decolonial Future at the Biennale of Sydney
- Open Call for LCCA Summer School in Kuldīga, Latvia
- Virtual Viewing: Art to See Online Now
- Storytelling in Isolation: MOMENTUM’s Online Exhibition ‘COVIDecameron’
is a digital magazine focused on contemporary art and culture around the world from a Berlin perspective. Through the publication of studio visits, feature-length articles, exhibition reviews and interviews, we aim to facilitate an ongoing conversation between creative professionals, art enthusiasts, and journalists. The website also serve as a guide to Berlin’s art scene through weekly event postings, gallery guides, open calls for residencies and more. Berlin Art Link is published by MONA.