The ninth edition of Momentum, the Nordic Biennial of Contemporary Art, was held from June 17 to October 11, 2017 in Moss, just outside Oslo, Norway. Since its inception in 1998, the festival has been one of the most exciting platforms for Nordic art and artistic ventures that engage with the Nordic context. The five curators were respectively from Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark and Iceland, but the participating artists were from all over the world. This acknowledgement of global interconnectedness is key to understanding the theme of 2017’s biennial, ‘Alienation’.
- Virtual Viewing: Art to See Online Now
- Storytelling in Isolation: MOMENTUM’s Online Exhibition ‘COVIDecameron’
- Alchemical Observation: An Interview with Jan Eric Wold Skevik
- THE WEEK May 25-31, 2020
- Agro-Ecology, Collectivity and the Post-Pastoral: An Interview with Fernando García-Dory
- Online Group Exhibition ‘Nebulous’ Explores Hazy Boundaries of the Body
- On Porn and Other Healing Art Forms: An Interview with Rachel Mason
- Open Call for Spider Festival 2020 in Ljubljana
is a digital magazine focused on contemporary art and culture around the world from a Berlin perspective. Through the publication of studio visits, feature-length articles, exhibition reviews and interviews, we aim to facilitate an ongoing conversation between creative professionals, art enthusiasts, and journalists. The website also serve as a guide to Berlin’s art scene through weekly event postings, gallery guides, open calls for residencies and more. Berlin Art Link is published by MONA.