For the 58th Venice Biennale, Nujoom Alghanem represented the UAE pavilion, presenting her installation ‘Passage,’ that touched on themes of language and identity. The installation was a culmination of 16 years of the poet and artist’s work, weaving together writing, art, and film-making.
- Over-Determining the Artist: ‘Love, Ren Hang’ at C/O Berlin
- THE WEEK Feb. 17-23, 2020
- me Collectors Room Celebrates 10th Anniversary with Special Exhibition
- Open Call for Dlectricity 2020 Festival of Art and Light in Detroit
- Henrik Potter’s ‘Souls’ at PSM Gallery
- Inaugural Henie Onstad Triennial for Photography and New Media Opens This Month
- Environmental Devastation and Colonial Trauma: ‘Presence in the Absence’ at Alexander Levy
- Open Call for Art Inside Out Residency in Sweden
is a digital magazine focused on contemporary art and culture around the world from a Berlin perspective. Through the publication of studio visits, feature-length articles, exhibition reviews and interviews, we aim to facilitate an ongoing conversation between creative professionals, art enthusiasts, and journalists. The website also serve as a guide to Berlin’s art scene through weekly event postings, gallery guides, open calls for residencies and more. Berlin Art Link is published by MONA.