Otobong Nkanga was recently award the prestigious new Lise Wilhelmsen Art Award, a Norwegian prize for international mid-career sculptors and painters, developed in partnership with the Lise and Arne Wilhelmsen family and the Henie Onstad Kunstsenter. She is currently the Artist-in-Residence at Gropius Bau, undertaking her exploration of natural resources and economic and ecological processes as part of their ongoing 'In House' residency programme.
- Open Call for Bridgeman Studio Award: The Art of Diversity
- Articulating ‘Vowel’ with Li Gang
- DICE Conference + Festival: Spotlights on Juliana Huxtable and Crystallmess
- Decolonizing Art: Does Toronto’s Inaugural Biennial Live Up to Its Promises?
- What It Means to Be Human in ‘Ground Zero’
- THE WEEK Nov. 11–17, 2019
- Decolonized Future: An Interview with Larry Achiampong
- Critical Urgency in ‘De-Heimatize It’!
is a contemporary arts platform, facilitating an on-going conversation between creative professionals, art enthusiasts, and journalists across the globe. We are a two-part organization: BerlinArtLink.com, an internationally regarded online magazine that presents artists studio visits, articles, and interviews; and Berlin Art Link Productions, which realizes art events, projects, and media content through connecting individuals and organizations with our network and resources.