Otobong Nkanga was recently award the prestigious new Lise Wilhelmsen Art Award, a Norwegian prize for international mid-career sculptors and painters, developed in partnership with the Lise and Arne Wilhelmsen family and the Henie Onstad Kunstsenter. She is currently the Artist-in-Residence at Gropius Bau, undertaking her exploration of natural resources and economic and ecological processes as part of their ongoing ‘In House’ residency programme.
- Open Call for the Core Program at MFA Houston
- The Year of Black Healing: An Interview with Grace Ndiritu
- Imagined Narratives in the Work of Oscar Muñoz at carlier | gebauer
- An Alternative History: Bucharest’s Salonul de Proiecte at Spike Berlin
- ‘Phase Shifting Index’ at Centre Pompidou: An Interview with Jeremy Shaw
- Open Call for Musicboard Berlin’s Scholarships and Residencies Program
- Open Call for 7th Moscow International Biennale for Young Art
- THE WEEK Feb. 24 – Mar. 01, 2020
is a digital magazine focused on contemporary art and culture around the world from a Berlin perspective. Through the publication of studio visits, feature-length articles, exhibition reviews and interviews, we aim to facilitate an ongoing conversation between creative professionals, art enthusiasts, and journalists. The website also serve as a guide to Berlin’s art scene through weekly event postings, gallery guides, open calls for residencies and more. Berlin Art Link is published by MONA.