Otobong Nkanga was recently award the prestigious new Lise Wilhelmsen Art Award, a Norwegian prize for international mid-career sculptors and painters, developed in partnership with the Lise and Arne Wilhelmsen family and the Henie Onstad Kunstsenter. She is currently the Artist-in-Residence at Gropius Bau, undertaking her exploration of natural resources and economic and ecological processes as part of their ongoing ‘In House’ residency programme.
- Open Call for POOL 20 International TanzFilmFestival Berlin
- Under Earth Trilogy: An Interview with Ingrid Torvund & Jonas K. Mailand
- A Psychedelic Journey with Yael Bartana
- THE WEEK June 01-07, 2020
- Towards a Decolonial Future at the Biennale of Sydney
- Open Call for LCCA Summer School in Kuldīga, Latvia
- Virtual Viewing: Art to See Online Now
- Storytelling in Isolation: MOMENTUM’s Online Exhibition ‘COVIDecameron’
is a digital magazine focused on contemporary art and culture around the world from a Berlin perspective. Through the publication of studio visits, feature-length articles, exhibition reviews and interviews, we aim to facilitate an ongoing conversation between creative professionals, art enthusiasts, and journalists. The website also serve as a guide to Berlin’s art scene through weekly event postings, gallery guides, open calls for residencies and more. Berlin Art Link is published by MONA.