Otobong Nkanga was recently award the prestigious new Lise Wilhelmsen Art Award, a Norwegian prize for international mid-career sculptors and painters, developed in partnership with the Lise and Arne Wilhelmsen family and the Henie Onstad Kunstsenter. She is currently the Artist-in-Residence at Gropius Bau, undertaking her exploration of natural resources and economic and ecological processes as part of their ongoing 'In House' residency programme.
- Open Call McKinney International Art and Design Residency
- Defying Sex Laws: ‘Around the World: An Evening of Lavani’ at Sophiensaele
- Against the Wellness Binary: ‘Ultrasanity’ at Savvy Contemporary
- KDV Dance Ensemble Presents ‘La Casas Invisibles’ at Funkhaus Berlin
- Neue Berliner Räume’s ‘Stadtschreiber – Berlin in Pictures’
- James Ostrer Takes Up Residence in London Atelier for Exhibition ‘Post Apoca-Lips’
- THE WEEK Jan. 13-19, 2020
- Unmasking the Sleep Industry: An Interview with Yuri Pattison
is a digital magazine focused on contemporary art and culture around the world from a Berlin perspective. Through the publication of studio visits, feature-length articles, exhibition reviews and interviews, we aim to facilitate an ongoing conversation between creative professionals, art enthusiasts, and journalists. The website also serve as a guide to Berlin’s art scene through weekly event postings, gallery guides, open calls for residencies and more. Berlin Art Link is published by MONA.