Housing the Human took place on October 18th and 19th at radialsystem in Berlin. The two-day festival showcased five selected prototypes by participating architects, designers and industry professionals – Certain Measures, Mae-Ling Lokko, Simone C Niquille/Technoflesh, Lucia Tahan and Dasha Tsapenko – which addressed the future of human living, shared resources and collective spaces. In the video, the Art Directors of Housing the Human, Freo Majer and Jan Boelen, speak about the festival’s aims, and the designers shed light on their individual proposals for future living.
- Towards a Transversal Pedagogy: Ahmet Ögüt and the Silent University
- Cultural Transfer: ‘L’Abécédaire de Georges Adéagbo’ at Barbara Wien Gallery
- ‘Another Map to Nevada’: A Performative Boat Ride
- Open Call for the Max Planck Institute’s ‘INHABIT’ Artist Residencies
- No Man’s Land: An Interview with Frank Ekeberg
- THE WEEK June 29 – July 05, 2020
- Shielding the Body From Evil: Mario Pfeifer’s ‘Corpo Fechado’
- Will There Be Singing? ACUD MACHT NEU Launches ‘Collective Practices’ Program
is a digital magazine focused on contemporary art and culture around the world from a Berlin perspective. Through the publication of studio visits, feature-length articles, exhibition reviews and interviews, we aim to facilitate an ongoing conversation between creative professionals, art enthusiasts, and journalists. The website also serve as a guide to Berlin’s art scene through weekly event postings, gallery guides, open calls for residencies and more. Berlin Art Link is published by MONA.