Housing the Human took place on October 18th and 19th at radialsystem in Berlin. The two-day festival showcased five selected prototypes by participating architects, designers and industry professionals – Certain Measures, Mae-Ling Lokko, Simone C Niquille/Technoflesh, Lucia Tahan and Dasha Tsapenko – which addressed the future of human living, shared resources and collective spaces. In the video, the Art Directors of Housing the Human, Freo Majer and Jan Boelen, speak about the festival’s aims, and the designers shed light on their individual proposals for future living.
- Reading Cultural Identity in Teresa Solar’s Practice
- Open Call for ZK/U Residency in Berlin
- Open Call for Beyond Matter Residency in Tallinn, Tirana and Karlsruhe
- Neue Berliner Räume’s Stadtschreiber Project: Open Call for Photos and Fundraising
- Shapes of Ease: Marlon Wobst’s ‘SPA’ at Schwarz Contemporary
- Hybrid Perspectives: An Interview with Bianca Kennedy and The Swan Collective
- Open Call for the Impossible Library Residency in Hamburg
- Virtual Viewing: Art to See Online Now
is a digital magazine focused on contemporary art and culture around the world from a Berlin perspective. Through the publication of studio visits, feature-length articles, exhibition reviews and interviews, we aim to facilitate an ongoing conversation between creative professionals, art enthusiasts, and journalists. The website also serve as a guide to Berlin’s art scene through weekly event postings, gallery guides, open calls for residencies and more. Berlin Art Link is published by MONA.