- Intervention // Equality in the Music Scene: Inaugural ‘We Make Waves’ Festival Berlin
- Interview // The Philosophy of the Traitor: Sislej Xhafa’s ‘shadow of curls’ at Blain | Southern
- Intervention // Collective Intelligence: ‘Cosmopolis #1’ at Centre Pompidou
- Intervention // To Hear Whispers in a Silent Space: ‘Shifting Perspectives’ at ZKR
- THE WEEK November 13–19, 2017
- Announcement // Statement from the Nominees of the 2017 Preis der Nationalgalerie
- Exhibition // ‘Indigenous Australia: Masterworks from the NGA’ An Interview with Curator Franchesca Cubillo
is a contemporary arts platform, facilitating an on-going conversation between creative professionals, art enthusiasts, and journalists across the globe. We are a two-part organization: BerlinArtLink.com, an internationally regarded online magazine that presents artists studio visits, articles, and interviews; and Berlin Art Link Productions, which realizes art events, projects, and media content through connecting individuals and organizations with our network and resources.