Frieze London art fair and a host of accompanying exhibition openings, film screenings and talks took place during Frieze Week from October 5th to 8th in the British capital. This year’s Frieze London art fair featured more than 160 of the world’s leading galleries in its annual location in Regent’s Park. Below you can see some of Berlin Art Link’s highlights of gallery booths presented at this year’s Frieze London fair.
- Chasing Intuition: Monilola Olayemi Ilupeju’s ‘Hands Full of Air’ at Galerie im Turm
- Open Call for Berlin Masters 2021
- REAKTOR Potenziale’s Open Call for Concepts
- Ancestral Healing: An Interview with Sara Sejin Chang
- Open Call for the International Fellowship Human-Machine
- BBA Gallery Launches Its 2021 Artist Prize Open Call
- Open Call for Driving the Human 2021
- Prying Geologies: An Interview with Nicholas Mangan
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.