Frieze London art fair and a host of accompanying exhibition openings, film screenings and talks took place during Frieze Week from October 5th to 8th in the British capital. This year’s Frieze London art fair featured more than 160 of the world’s leading galleries in its annual location in Regent’s Park. Below you can see some of Berlin Art Link’s highlights of gallery booths presented at this year’s Frieze London fair.
- Fractured Narratives: Julie Mehretu at carlier | gebauer
- The Week October 18–24, 2021
- Enter the Queendom: Dom Pérignon × Lady Gaga at KaDeWe
- Open Call for the Art Explora Residency Program in Paris
- Total Work of Art: Julian-Jakob Kneer at brunand brunand
- The Week October 11–17, 2021
- Rituals of Resistance: An Interview with Kader Attia
- Berliner Festspiele Activates Retro-Futuristic ICC Building
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.