Openings and events at Berlinische Galerie, Tier.Space, District Berlin, Galerie Wedding, HKW – Haus der Kulturen der Welt, Helga Maria Klosterfelde Edition, Picture Berlin, Haus am Lützowplatz, Galerie Nagel Draxler, HAU2 – Hebbel am Ufer, KOW, Kewenig,…[read on]
Article by Ilyn Wong // June 20, 2018
In their exhibition ‘Mighty Good Men,’ the artists Andrew J Burford and Constantin Hartenstein critique masculinity as fractured and troublesome, yet always inescapably hegemonic…[read on]
- Are We the People?: An Interview with Lerato Shadi
- Call for Entries: International Photography Exhibition 163
- THE WEEK Apr. 12–18, 2021
- Open Call for Curator-In-Residence at Bemis Center
- New Exhibition Series Connects Intergenerational Berlin Artists
- Poetry as Survival Ritual: An Interview with Cana Bilir-Meier About Semra Ertan
- Peles Empire
- THE WEEK Apr. 5–11, 2021
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.