Jens Hanke – “o.T. (No two minds think alike)”; Galerie Hunchentoot Wednesday, Apr. 17, 2013 REH KUNST “I kill you before I leave” – CLAUS LARSEN Exhibition: Apr. 18 – 28, 2013 Opening Reception: Wednesday, Apr. 17, 2013; 6pm Kopenhagener Straße 17 (click here for map) Thursday, Apr. 18, 2013 BERLIN FILM SOCIETY “The house… Read more »
- The Week Sept. 25–Oct. 1, 2023
- Frustrated Narratives in Rindon Johnson’s ‘five’
- Corporeal Anonymity: An Interview with Spyros Rennt
- Imagining a Beyond-Human Democracy: Climate Care 2023
- The Week Sept. 18–24, 2023
- Marianne Thoermer
- Shared Privacy: An Interview with Emma Talbot
- Radical Doom: (Under)scoring Climate Crisis in ‘Forecast (LX23)’
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.