Monday, May 09, 2016 HAUS DER KULTUREN DER WELT Philip Kojo Metz & Christoph Schlingensief’s African Opera Village: ‘Mimicry Games.’ Talk & Screening: Monday, May 09, 2016; 7pm John-Foster-Dulles-Allee 10, 10557 Berlin, click here for map Wednesday, May 11, 2016 ÆTHER BAR ‘Imagination Language : Paint Session’ Open Session: Wednesday, May 11, 2016; 8–11pm Pannierstraße… Read more »
- Deep Sea Mining in the Age of Climate Emergency: An Interview with Kristina Õllek
- Open Call for Büchsenhausen Fellowship Program
- Open Call for Amplify Berlin Residency
- Virtual Viewing: Art to See Online Now
- Giveaway: ‘Andy Warhol. Love Sex & Desire: Drawings 1950-1962’
- Retrofuturism and Estrangement: Klára Hosnedlová’s ‘Nest’ at Kraupa-Tuskany Zeidler
- Open Call for Urban Practitioners-in-Residence at Floating University Berlin
- Designing from Difference: An Interview with DisOrdinary Architecture Project
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.