Monday, May 09, 2016 HAUS DER KULTUREN DER WELT Philip Kojo Metz & Christoph Schlingensief’s African Opera Village: ‘Mimicry Games.’ Talk & Screening: Monday, May 09, 2016; 7pm John-Foster-Dulles-Allee 10, 10557 Berlin, click here for map Wednesday, May 11, 2016 ÆTHER BAR ‘Imagination Language : Paint Session’ Open Session: Wednesday, May 11, 2016; 8–11pm Pannierstraße… Read more »
- The Week Sept. 25–Oct. 1, 2023
- Frustrated Narratives in Rindon Johnson’s ‘five’
- Corporeal Anonymity: An Interview with Spyros Rennt
- Imagining a Beyond-Human Democracy: Climate Care 2023
- The Week Sept. 18–24, 2023
- Marianne Thoermer
- Shared Privacy: An Interview with Emma Talbot
- Radical Doom: (Under)scoring Climate Crisis in ‘Forecast (LX23)’
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.