Blog post by Alison Hugill – in Berlin; Thursday, Jul. 31, 2014.
- Open Call for Heroines Wave Freelance Communications and PR Position
- Open Call for WHW Akademija Art Study Program in Croatia
- The Week January 10–16, 2022
- Re-Thinking Creative Agency: An Interview with Wassim Alsindi
- Reflecting On Eight Years: ‘Stampede’ at Horse & Pony
- The Week January 3–9, 2022
- Open Call for Rietzer Berg Artist Residency
- Open Call for Proposals for New Berlin Art Space Xanadu
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.