THE WEEK Nov. 25–Dec. 1, 2019
Openings and events at Spike, KW Institute, SAVVY Contemporary, Mountains Gallery, Easterndaze, Times Art Center, Future Gallery, NOME, Akademie Der Künste…[read on]
- Open Call for Residency for Foreign Visual Artists 2023
- Metonyms of Power: Pope.L at Schinkel Pavillon
- Open Call for Sustainable & Winter-Proof Artist Proposals
- On Shipwrecks and Blackness: An Interview with Dominique White
- The Week June 20–26, 2022
- Perplexing Spaces in the Work of Elín Hansdóttir
- Open Call for Art in the Underground 2022/23
- The Week June 13–19, 2022
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.