Openings and events at Kreuzberg Pavillon, Very, Ashely Berlin, Galerie Mazzoli, Good To Talk, Taschen, Berghain Kantine, Galerie Max Hetzler, Berlinische Galerie, Scotty, Galerie im Körnerpark, Times Art Center, c/o Berlin, Peres Projects, Galerie Max Hetzler,…[read on]
- The Week August 8–14, 2022
- Ideas are Slow to Die: ‘Bachelors’ at Société, Berlin
- Berlin Art Week 2022
- ‘CURRENTS’: E-WERK’s First Electronic Music Festival
- The Week August 1–7, 2022
- Doing Nothing: An Interview with Victoria Stanton
- Tanz im August Returns with a Full Three-Week Programme
- The Week July 25–31, 2022
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.