The Week January 31–February 6, 2022
Openings and events at E-Werk Luckenwalde, Galerie im Turm, Kewenig Galerie, Mountains, Galerie Neu, Sweetwater, Lars Friedrich, gr_und, Berlinische Galerie,…[read on]
- Corporeal Anonymity: An Interview with Spyros Rennt
- Imagining a Beyond-Human Democracy: Climate Care 2023
- The Week Sept. 18–24, 2023
- Marianne Thoermer
- Shared Privacy: An Interview with Emma Talbot
- Radical Doom: (Under)scoring Climate Crisis in ‘Forecast (LX23)’
- Su Yu Hsin
- The Week Sept. 11–17, 2023: Berlin Art Week
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.