Openings at Berlin Art Week, KW, Positions, ZKR Centre for Art and Public Space, Galerie aKonzept, HAU – Hebbel am Ufer, Institut für alles mögliche, Me Collectors Room, Art Berlin, Box Freiraum, Max Liebermann Haus, Sprüth Magers, Nils Borch Jensen Gallery,…[read on]
Article by April Dell // Mar. 28, 2016
The latest group show at nGbK in Kreuzberg declares with its title that Father Figures Are Hard To Find. In reality, so-called ‘father figures’ can be found everywhere in the heteronormative, nuclear…[read on]
- Surrogate Seeing: ‘Kunst Kann’ at Haus am Lützowplatz
- Chaos and Coherence in Ruohan Wang’s Expansive Practice
- Counter-Cartographies: An Interview with Cian Dayrit
- Open Call for Forecast Mentorship 2021–22
- Deep Sea Mining in the Age of Climate Emergency: An Interview with Kristina Õllek
- Open Call for Büchsenhausen Fellowship Program
- Open Call for Amplify Berlin Residency
- Virtual Viewing: Art to See Online Now
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.