Monday, May 14, 2012 ESCAPE “Escape International Performance Festival” Performances, Workshops, Lab : May 11 – May 19, 2012 Tuesday, May 15, 2012 BERLIN BIENNALE “Key Of Return: Nakba – The Palestinian Narrative In Political Debates In Germany” Discussion: Tuesday, May 15; 7pm KW, Auguststraße 69 (click here for map) MERKEZI “Society&Magic” – IRIS SMEDS,… Read more »
- Frustrated Narratives in Rindon Johnson’s ‘five’
- Corporeal Anonymity: An Interview with Spyros Rennt
- Imagining a Beyond-Human Democracy: Climate Care 2023
- The Week Sept. 18–24, 2023
- Marianne Thoermer
- Shared Privacy: An Interview with Emma Talbot
- Radical Doom: (Under)scoring Climate Crisis in ‘Forecast (LX23)’
- Su Yu Hsin
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.