Openings and events at Akademie der Künste, Barbara Wien, Daad Galerie, HAU1 – Hebbel am Ufer, Haus am Waldsee, Kunstraum Kreuzberg Bethanien, KVOST, me Collectors Room, Museum für Fotografie, Salon Dahlmann, Schinkel Pavillon, Universität der Künste Berlin,…[read on]
Article by Emily McDermott // June 25, 2018
Spread across eight venues, the first edition of the Riga International Biennial of Contemporary Art, curated by Katerina Gregos, mixes the political with the natural… [read on]
- The Bioerotic Universe: An Interview with Karin Bolender
- Open Call: Art for Black Lives Residency in Palm Springs
- Hidden Patterns: An Interview with Albert-László Barabási
- Are We the People?: An Interview with Lerato Shadi
- Call for Entries: International Photography Exhibition 163
- THE WEEK Apr. 12–18, 2021
- Open Call for Curator-In-Residence at Bemis Center
- New Exhibition Series Connects Intergenerational Berlin Artists
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.