John von Bergen
by Jessyca Hutchens // Apr. 15, 2011
John von Bergen is a US born artist who has been based in Berlin for the last eight years. His studio, a large space in Wedding, is a true working space…[read on]
- Enter the Queendom: Dom Pérignon × Lady Gaga at KaDeWe
- Open Call for the Art Explora Residency Program in Paris
- Total Work of Art: Julian-Jakob Kneer at brunand brunand
- The Week October 11–17, 2021
- Rituals of Resistance: An Interview with Kader Attia
- Berliner Festspiele Activates Retro-Futuristic ICC Building
- Architectural Repair: Henrike Naumann at Kunsthaus Dahlem
- ‘Somatic Charting’ Program Launches at TIER and Tanzhalle Wiesenburg
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.