From February 7–9, 2014, the 2nd edition of the Dhaka Art Summit featured 5 exhibitions curated by local and international curators, 14 solo art projects, a city-wide public art project by internationally acclaimed Raqs Media Collective, screenings of experimental films, performances, and presentations by 33 local and international galleries including over 250 artists from across the South Asian Region.
- Painting in Limbo: An Interview with Petra Cortright
- The Week December 6–31, 2021
- Uncomfortable Laughter: An Interview with Mike Bourscheid
- The Week November 29–December 5, 2021
- Times Art Center Berlin’s ‘Más Allá, el Mar Canta’ Exhibition Program
- Soft Spirituality: Camilla Steinum at Soy Capitán
- The Week November 22–28, 2021
- Embracing Absurdity: Kasia Fudakowski’s ‘The Roll of the Artist’
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.