From February 7–9, 2014, the 2nd edition of the Dhaka Art Summit featured 5 exhibitions curated by local and international curators, 14 solo art projects, a city-wide public art project by internationally acclaimed Raqs Media Collective, screenings of experimental films, performances, and presentations by 33 local and international galleries including over 250 artists from across the South Asian Region.
- Personal Achievements: An Interview with Diamond Stingily
- A Filmic Look at the Other: ‘DOKUARTS Visual Alterity’
- The Week Sept. 25–Oct. 1, 2023
- Frustrated Narratives in Rindon Johnson’s ‘five’
- Corporeal Anonymity: An Interview with Spyros Rennt
- Imagining a Beyond-Human Democracy: Climate Care 2023
- The Week Sept. 18–24, 2023
- Marianne Thoermer
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.