A sauna and strap-ons? Electronic music-machines and ugly pink bathing suits? Hairy costumes and oversized acrylic necklaces? This is the studio visit that defies all others, where the artist herself emphatically dubs it the "anti-studio visit." Taking a tour of her Berlin studio, located in the sauna of Stattbad Wedding, a turn of the century bathhouse converted in 2009 into a cultural exhibition space and artist studios, is much like experiencing one her shows: disorienting, delirium-inducing, and full of the unexpected.
- Frustrated Narratives in Rindon Johnson’s ‘five’
- Corporeal Anonymity: An Interview with Spyros Rennt
- Imagining a Beyond-Human Democracy: Climate Care 2023
- The Week Sept. 18–24, 2023
- Marianne Thoermer
- Shared Privacy: An Interview with Emma Talbot
- Radical Doom: (Under)scoring Climate Crisis in ‘Forecast (LX23)’
- Su Yu Hsin
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.