Housing the Human took place on October 18th and 19th at radialsystem in Berlin. The two-day festival showcased five selected prototypes by participating architects, designers and industry professionals – Certain Measures, Mae-Ling Lokko, Simone C Niquille/Technoflesh, Lucia Tahan and Dasha Tsapenko – which addressed the future of human living, shared resources and collective spaces. In the video, the Art Directors of Housing the Human, Freo Majer and Jan Boelen, speak about the festival’s aims, and the designers shed light on their individual proposals for future living.
- THE WEEK May 10–16, 2021
- Giveaway: An Homage to Italian Modernist Architect Gio Ponti
- Open Call for XR_Unites Project
- Open Call for Artist Residency at Schloss Ringenberg
- artspring Festival Opens Its 5th Edition in Berlin
- THE WEEK May 3–9, 2021
- In Search of a New Language: Yuya Suzuki at Künstlerhaus Bethanien
- Ritualistic Legacies: An Interview with Marinella Senatore
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.