Wednesday, Mar. 11, 2015 TSCHECHISCHES ZENTRUM BERLIN “Jiří Kovanda gegen den Rest der Welt” Exhibition: Mar. 12 – May 08, 2015 Opening Reception: Wednesday, Mar. 11; 7pm Artist Talk: Wednesday, Mar. 11; 6pm Wilhelmstraße 44, Eingang Mohrenstraße (click here for map) KUNSTBIBLIOTHEK “Die permanente Erfindung von Tradition: Lagerfelds Métier d’Art Kollektionen für Chanel” – LIOBA… Read more »
- Combatting Institutional Ableism in Germany: An Interview with Berlinklusion
- Fear of Missing Out: ‘HARDCORE FREEDOM’ at Copenhagen Contemporary
- Virtual Viewing: Art to See Online Now
- Hanna Frenzel
- European Media Art Festival 34: Call for Entries
- THE WEEK Dec. 1–31, 2020
- Contexts of Trust: An Interview with Sickness Affinity Group
- KLEINERVONWIESE Presents Works By and Surrounding Artist Michael Buthe in New Exhibition ‘Paradise’
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.