Tuesday, Oct. 20, 2015 IMAGE MOVEMENT Moves#99: Maria Petschnig’s C – MARIA PETSCHNIG Screening: Tuesday, Oct. 20, 2015; 8:30pm Oranienburger Straße 18 (click here for map) STATSION “Recollections of a Seagull: The Accessories of Entropy” – GROUP SHOW Exhibition: Oct. 21 – 25, 2015 Opening Reception: Tuesday, Oct. 20; 7pm Stralauer Platz, Am Ostbahnhof (click… Read more »
- What Does Religion Have To Do With Art Today?: The Work of Klaus Hack
- The Instability of Material in the Work of Vera Kox
- The Week November 28–December 4, 2022
- Artificial Intelligence as a New Demiurge?
- Visual Essay: ‘There’s Something Wrong with My House’
- Charlotte Dualé
- The Week November 21–27, 2022
- AI and Art(ificial) Criticism
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.