Monday, May 04, 2015 HAUS DER KULTUREN DER WELT “Tropes in Painting Salon für Ästhetische Experimente” – LIZZA MAY DAVID Presentation: Monday, May 04; 7pm John-Foster-Dulles-Allee 10 (click here for map) Wednesday, May 06, 2015 MIES VAN DER ROHE HAUS BERLIN “Live in your head – Aspekte der Konzeptkunst der 1960er- und 70er-Jahre” – HUBERTUS… Read more »
- The Week December 5–11, 2022
- How to Critically Dismantle Love: A Book Review
- What Does Religion Have To Do With Art Today?: The Work of Klaus Hack
- The Instability of Material in the Work of Vera Kox
- The Week November 28–December 4, 2022
- Artificial Intelligence as a New Demiurge?
- Visual Essay: ‘There’s Something Wrong with My House’
- Charlotte Dualé
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.