Openings & events at HKW, Romnian Culture Institut, 68Projects, Danish Embassy, Wentrup, Sexauer Gallery, Weiss Berlin, Haus am Lützowplatz, Hošek Contemporary, AquabitArt, Karma Ltd. Extended, Kosmetiksalon Babette, Metallwerkstatt Dirani,…[read on]
- Art as a Means of Survival
- Throwing Out the Script: Margot Nash in ‘No Master Territories’
- The Man Who Turned into a Rocket: An Interview with Valeo Kopysov
- The Week September 19–25, 2022
- ‘Uprising’ at Schloss Görne
- Beto Shwafaty: Oil as a Global Lubricant
- Open Call for Neukölln Art Prize
- Schinkel Pavillon Turns 15: An Interview with Nina Pohl
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.