Tuesday, Sep. 29, 2015 C/O BERLIN “With the Leica through the other New York City” Lecture: Tuesday, Sep. 29, 2015; 8pm In front of the Amerika Haus, Hardenbergstraße 22-24 (click here for map) Wednesday, Sep. 30, 2015 GALERIE CRONE “THE VACANCY – 33 Rooms, 33 Artists” – GROUP SHOW Exhibition: Oct. 01 – 18, 2015… Read more »
- How to Critically Dismantle Love: a book review
- What Does Religion Have To Do With Art Today?: The Work of Klaus Hack
- The Instability of Material in the Work of Vera Kox
- The Week November 28–December 4, 2022
- Artificial Intelligence as a New Demiurge?
- Visual Essay: ‘There’s Something Wrong with My House’
- Charlotte Dualé
- The Week November 21–27, 2022
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.