Openings at Zak Branicka, KW, House of Egorn, La Plaque Tournante, Galerie Michael Janssen, Hilbertraum, Galerie Burtser, IFA Galerie, c/o Berlin, Jochen Hempel Gallery, Import Projects, HAU 1,…[read on]
- ‘Palimpsest – Reading between the signs’ at after the butcher
- Open Call for Exhibitions in Korean Cultural Centers in UK and Germany
- 3D Scanning Queer Spaces: An Interview with Benjamin Busch
- Open Call for Crespo Foundation 2022–23 ArtNature/NatureArt Residencies
- The Week January 24–30, 2022
- Transmediale Launches Exhibition to Conclude Year-Long Program on Refusal
- The Week January 17–23, 2022
- Open Call for Heroines Wave Freelance Communications and PR Position
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.