Wednesday, Apr. 01, 2015 SCHUR-NARULA LUTHER KROMAN, GEORGE LEO SANDERS Exhibition: Apr. 01 – 26, 2015 Opening Exhibition: Wednesday, Apr. 01; 6-9pm Berthelsdorfer Straße 8 (click here for map) KROME GALLERY “Doom Laundry” – CATHERINE LORENT, TOM FRÜCHTL Performance: Wednesday, Apr. 01; 8pm Potsdamer Straße 98 (click here for map) Thursday, Apr. 02, 2015 MATHEW… Read more »
- Suzanne Ciani and the New Analog Modular
- Open Call for Digital Art Festival in Brazil
- Henrike Naumann at the SculptureCenter in New York
- Call for Artists: Paper Transformation
- The Week September 26–October 2, 2022
- Art as a Means of Survival
- Throwing Out the Script: Margot Nash on ‘We Aim To Please’
- The Man Who Turned into a Rocket: An Interview with Valeo Kopysov
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.