Openings & Events at Spike Berlin, Decad, Contemporary Fine Arts, Klemms, Hamburger Banhof, Galerie im Turm, Galerie Judin, Universität der Künste, Haus am Lützowplatz, Liszt, Tropez, Kunstsaele Berlin, Galerie Martin Mertens,…[read on]
- Quantum Blurs and AI Muses: An Interview with Roman Lipski
- Making Silence Visible: Sassan Behnam-Bakhtiar at SETAREH, Berlin
- The Week December 5–11, 2022
- How to Critically Dismantle Love: A Book Review
- What Does Religion Have To Do With Art Today?: The Work of Klaus Hack
- The Instability of Material in the Work of Vera Kox
- The Week November 28–December 4, 2022
- Artificial Intelligence as a New Demiurge?
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.