KOCH OBERHUBER WOLFF “In the Stomach of the Predators” – ALICE CREISCHER Guided Tour: Wednesday, Apr. 16, 2014; 5pm Brunnenstraße 9 (click here for map) Thursday, Apr. 17, 2014 HAMBURGER BAHNHOF Discussion on artist publications – ALEXIS ZAVIALOFF, OLAF NICOLAI Thursday, Apr. 17, 2014; 6pm[…]
- Ancestral Healing: An Interview with Sara Sejin Chang
- Open Call for the International Fellowship Human-Machine
- BBA Gallery Launches Its 2021 Artist Prize Open Call
- Open Call for Driving the Human 2021
- Prying Geologies: An Interview with Nicholas Mangan
- Open Call for Intelligent Museum Residency
- Telling the Story of ‘Oriental Silk’: An Interview with Xiaowen Zhu
- Open Call for Rabbit Island Residency Program 2021
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.