VOLKSBÜHNE BERLIN Presentation: “Livekritik und Dosenmusik” – GREGOR HILDEBRANDT, JENS BALZER, TOBI MÜLLER, SEBASTIAN ZABEL Tuesday, Mar. 25, 9pm Rosa-Luxemburg-Platz (click here for map) Wednesday, Mar. 26, 2014 CONTEMPORARY FINE ARTS Lecture: “Teppich und Kunst – Verknüpfung von Orient und Okzident” – THOMAS WILD Wednesday, Mar. 26; 7pm […]
- Open Call for Crespo Foundation 2022–23 ArtNature/NatureArt Residencies
- The Week January 24–30, 2022
- Transmediale Launches Exhibition to Conclude Year-Long Program on Refusal
- The Week January 17–23, 2022
- Open Call for Heroines Wave Freelance Communications and PR Position
- Open Call for WHW Akademija Art Study Program in Croatia
- The Week January 10–16, 2022
- Re-Thinking Creative Agency: An Interview with Wassim Alsindi
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.