VOLKSBÜHNE BERLIN Presentation: “Livekritik und Dosenmusik” – GREGOR HILDEBRANDT, JENS BALZER, TOBI MÜLLER, SEBASTIAN ZABEL Tuesday, Mar. 25, 9pm Rosa-Luxemburg-Platz (click here for map) Wednesday, Mar. 26, 2014 CONTEMPORARY FINE ARTS Lecture: “Teppich und Kunst – Verknüpfung von Orient und Okzident” – THOMAS WILD Wednesday, Mar. 26; 7pm […]
- Painting in Limbo: An Interview with Petra Cortright
- The Week December 6–31, 2021
- Uncomfortable Laughter: An Interview with Mike Bourscheid
- The Week November 29–December 5, 2021
- Times Art Center Berlin’s ‘Más Allá, el Mar Canta’ Exhibition Program
- Soft Spirituality: Camilla Steinum at Soy Capitán
- The Week November 22–28, 2021
- Embracing Absurdity: Kasia Fudakowski’s ‘The Roll of the Artist’
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.