Openings & events at Kosmetiksalon Babette, Haus am Lützowplatz, Institute for Cultural Inquiry Berlin, Haus am Waldsee, Peles Empire, Phillip Haverkampf Gallery, Akademie der Künste, Hamburger Bahnhof, KW Institute for Contemporary Art,…[read on]
- Michelle Jezierski
- Giveaway: Michelle Jezierski’s ‘Simultaneous Spaces’
- The Week October 3–9, 2022
- Suzanne Ciani and the New Analog Modular
- Open Call for Digital Art Festival in Brazil
- Henrike Naumann at the SculptureCenter in New York
- Call for Artists: Paper Transformation
- The Week September 26–October 2, 2022
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.