Wednesday, Mar. 11, 2015 TSCHECHISCHES ZENTRUM BERLIN “Jiří Kovanda gegen den Rest der Welt” Exhibition: Mar. 12 – May 08, 2015 Opening Reception: Wednesday, Mar. 11; 7pm Artist Talk: Wednesday, Mar. 11; 6pm Wilhelmstraße 44, Eingang Mohrenstraße (click here for map) KUNSTBIBLIOTHEK “Die permanente Erfindung von Tradition: Lagerfelds Métier d’Art Kollektionen für Chanel” – LIOBA… Read more »
- Art as a Means of Survival
- Throwing Out the Script: Margot Nash in ‘No Master Territories’
- The Man Who Turned into a Rocket: An Interview with Valeo Kopysov
- The Week September 19–25, 2022
- ‘Uprising’ at Schloss Görne
- Beto Shwafaty: Oil as a Global Lubricant
- Open Call for Neukölln Art Prize
- Schinkel Pavillon Turns 15: An Interview with Nina Pohl
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.