Wednesday, Mar. 11, 2015 TSCHECHISCHES ZENTRUM BERLIN “Jiří Kovanda gegen den Rest der Welt” Exhibition: Mar. 12 – May 08, 2015 Opening Reception: Wednesday, Mar. 11; 7pm Artist Talk: Wednesday, Mar. 11; 6pm Wilhelmstraße 44, Eingang Mohrenstraße (click here for map) KUNSTBIBLIOTHEK “Die permanente Erfindung von Tradition: Lagerfelds Métier d’Art Kollektionen für Chanel” – LIOBA… Read more »
- Open Call for POOL 22
- Open Call for ‘Goethe auf Mallorca’
- The Faux Reality of Andy Kassier
- Raimund Kummer at HBK Braunschweig
- The Week May 16–22, 2022
- ‘What is a Certified Fake?’ An Interview with Rhea Myers
- More Space for Fantasy – Pics from the 59th Venice Biennale of Art
- Open Call for Teams Working in XR
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.