Created to mark the 2019 anniversary, this video profile follows the 30-year history of Esther Schipper’s contemporary art gallery: from its founding in Cologne in 1989, to its relocation and expansion to its current space in Berlin, through collaborations with dozens of artists, including Angela Bulloch, Dominique Gonzalez-Foerster, Liam Gillick, Pierre Huyghe and Philippe Parreno, among many others. MONA created the video profile in collaboration with BoomEar Art Podcast for Financial Times China.
- Try A Little Tenderness: An Interview with Beatrice Gibson
- Open Call for Sonic Acts Home-Based Residency 2020
- The Networked Image: Anna Mikkola’s ‘Ghosts (redux)’ at L’INCONNUE Berlin
- Limited Call for Submissions to Rundgang50Hertz 2020
- Towards a Queer Futurity: Ambera Wellmann’s ‘Logic of Ghosts’ at Kraupa-Tuskany Zeidler
- Reflecting on the Journey: ‘Migration as Avant-Garde’ at C/O Berlin
- THE WEEK Oct. 19–25, 2020
- Open-Ended Growth and Making Kinship with Plants: An Interview with Barbara Marcel
is a digital magazine focused on contemporary art and culture around the world from a Berlin perspective. Through the publication of studio visits, feature-length articles, exhibition reviews and interviews, we aim to facilitate an ongoing conversation between creative professionals, art enthusiasts, and journalists. The website also serve as a guide to Berlin’s art scene through weekly event postings, gallery guides, open calls for residencies and more. Berlin Art Link is published by MONA.