Last weekend, New York’s iconic art fair—The Armory Show—brought together over 200 international galleries from around 30 countries, displaying works by their represented artists for art-enthusiasts and collectors alike, in the former industrial area of Pier 92 & 94. The fair was spread across five distinct exhibitors sections, ranging from canonical works to emerging contemporary art installations. Photographer Ruppert Bohle captured the atmosphere at this year’s event, with attention to some of the best booths on offer.
- Counter-Cartographies: An Interview with Cian Dayrit
- Open Call for Forecast Mentorship 2021-22
- Deep Sea Mining in the Age of Climate Emergency: An Interview with Kristina Õllek
- Open Call for Büchsenhausen Fellowship Program
- Open Call for Amplify Berlin Residency
- Virtual Viewing: Art to See Online Now
- Giveaway: ‘Andy Warhol. Love Sex & Desire: Drawings 1950-1962’
- Retrofuturism and Estrangement: Klára Hosnedlová’s ‘Nest’ at Kraupa-Tuskany Zeidler
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.