The latest edition of the lauded international, quinquennial art exhibition documenta will open its doors for the second time this year, this time in its customary home in Kassel, Germany. In April, the exhibition started in Athens, where the curatorial team had been living and preparing the event for the last two years. With a new two-city format and a pedagogical framework stemming from the exhibition’s title, ‘Learning from Athens’, documenta 14 has produced a generous amount of new works dealing with urgent political questions. Berlin Art Link visited the preview in Kassel this week and took some photos from the exhibition, which will open to the public on June 10th.
- Transmediale Launches Exhibition to Conclude Year-Long Program on Refusal
- The Week January 17–23, 2022
- Open Call for Heroines Wave Freelance Communications and PR Position
- Open Call for WHW Akademija Art Study Program in Croatia
- The Week January 10–16, 2022
- Re-Thinking Creative Agency: An Interview with Wassim Alsindi
- Reflecting On Eight Years: ‘Stampede’ at Horse & Pony
- The Week January 3–9, 2022
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.