Article by Martha Lochhead // Nov. 14, 2019This year’s theme celebrates diversity in the context of UK Black History Month. The brief encourages artists to think about diversity within the black community, and also diversity within different communities, asking how you…[read on]
- Carola Spadoni’s Walking as Archival Practice
- 12th Berlin Biennale: An Interview with Kader Attia
- Open Call for Festival Contributions transmediale 2023
- Open Call for Submissions to Interfilm Berlin Festival 2022
- How to Blossom in Berlin
- The Week May 23–29, 2022
- Open Call for POOL 22
- Open Call for ‘Goethe auf Mallorca’
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.