Article by Martha Lochhead // Nov. 14, 2019This year’s theme celebrates diversity in the context of UK Black History Month. The brief encourages artists to think about diversity within the black community, and also diversity within different communities, asking how you…[read on]
- The Instability of Material in the Work of Vera Kox
- The Week November 28–December 4, 2022
- Artificial Intelligence as a New Demiurge?
- Visual Essay: ‘There’s Something Wrong with My House’
- Charlotte Dualé
- The Week November 21–27, 2022
- AI and Art(ificial) Criticism
- Open Call for Between Bridges Residency
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.