Tuesday, Apr. 07, 2015 GALERIE TANJA WAGNER “Vidéothèque” – ULF AMINDE, ŠEJLA KAMERIĆ, ANNA WITT Exhibition: Apr. 07 – 24, 2015 Opening Reception: Tuesday, Apr. 07; 6-9pm Pohlstraße 64 (click here for map) Thursday, Apr. 09, 2015 GALERIE THOMAS FISCHER “LET EM TEL” – FRIEDEMANN HECKEL Exhibition: Apr. 10 – May 30, 2015 Opening Reception:… Read more »
- Times Art Center Berlin’s ‘Más Allá, el Mar Canta’ Exhibition Program
- Soft Spirituality: Camilla Steinum at Soy Capitán
- The Week November 22–28, 2021
- Embracing Absurdity: Kasia Fudakowski’s ‘The Roll of the Artist’
- Open Call for Roma Artists’ Residency in Florence
- Prater Galerie Presents First Exhibition in 14 Years
- The Week November 15–21, 2021
- Funny Feelings: ‘camouflage’ by Sonya Lindfors and working group
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.