Openings and events at Interfilm festival, KW Institute, Image Movement, HAU3 – Hebbel am Ufer, Galerie Eigen+Art, Glocauair, IFA Galerie Berlin, Sexauer, Grimmuseum, Neuer Berliner Kunstverein, Eden Eden, Institut für alles Mögliche, Niels Borch Jensen, Kindl – Zentrum für…[read on]
Article and Photos by Brigid Cara in Berlin // Feb. 16, 2017
Over four days last week the modernist factory Van Nellefabriek was once again home to Art Rotterdam. This year saw the 18th edition of…[read on]
- Chasing Intuition: Monilola Olayemi Ilupeju’s ‘Hands Full of Air’ at Galerie im Turm
- Open Call for Berlin Masters 2021
- REAKTOR Potenziale’s Open Call for Concepts
- Ancestral Healing: An Interview with Sara Sejin Chang
- Open Call for the International Fellowship Human-Machine
- BBA Gallery Launches Its 2021 Artist Prize Open Call
- Open Call for Driving the Human 2021
- Prying Geologies: An Interview with Nicholas Mangan
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.