Embracing the Glitch: An Interview with Legacy Russell
by William Kherbek // July 10, 2020
Legacy Russell is a curator, artist and the author of the forthcoming book ‘Glitch Feminism’. Russell’s book, to be released by Verso Books in September, is a manifesto and an exploration of the role that art…[read on]
- Giveaway: Beatriz Milhazes’ Colorful Expanded Monograph
- Open Call for Ortstermin Art Festival
- THE WEEK Apr. 19–25, 2021
- The Bioerotic Universe: An Interview with Karin Bolender
- Open Call: Art for Black Lives Residency in Palm Springs
- Hidden Patterns: An Interview with Albert-László Barabási
- Are We the People?: An Interview with Lerato Shadi
- Call for Entries: International Photography Exhibition 163
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.